Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Secondary rhinoplasty.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1970; 46: 332
- Augmentation rhinoplasty: onlay grafting using shaped autogenous septal cartilage.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1990; 86: 39
- Cartilage grafting.Br J Plast Surg. 1955; 7: 250
- Cosmetic rhinoplasty in body dysmorphic disorder.Br J Plast Surg. 2003; 56: 546-561
- Immediate reconstruction of extruded alloplastic nasal implants with irradiated homograft costal cartilage.Laryngoscope. 2002; 112: 968-974
- Auricular cartilage grafts and nasal surgery.Laryngoscope. 2004; 114: 2092-2102
- External approach for secondary rhinoplasty.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1987; 80: 161
- Complications of augmentation rhinoplasty in the Japanese.Ann Plast Surg. 1980; 4: 495
- The complications of Silastic implants: experience with 137 consecutive cases.Br J Plast Surg. 1971; 24: 405
- The use of expanded polytetrafluoroethylene (Gore-Tex) in rhinoplasty.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1995; 121: 1131
- Immediate autogenous cartilage grafts in rhinoplasty after alloplastic implant rejection.Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2004; 6: 192-196
- Spreader graft: a method of reconstructing the roof of the middle nasal vault following rhinoplasty.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1984; 73: 230-239
- Internal stabilization of autogenous rib cartilage grafts in rhinoplasty: a barrier to cartilage warping.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1997; 100: 162
- The distortion of autogenous cartilage grafts: its causes and prevention.Br J Plast Surg. 1958; 10: 257
- Concentric and eccentric carved costal cartilage: a comparison of warping.Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2006; 8: 42-46
- A reasoned approach to nasal base surgery.Arch Otolaryngol. 1984; 110: 349-358
- Lateral crural strut graft: technique and clinical applications in rhinoplasty.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1997; 99: 943-952