Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Can it be a cause of perforator flap failure?.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2007; 119: 1137
- Mesotherapy. What is it? Does it work?.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2005; 115: 1425
- Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation DATA Committee. Mesotherapy as a means of body contouring.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2005; 115: 1420
- Effets cutanes indesirables de la mesotherapie.Ann Dermatol Venereol. 1997; 124: 192
- Subcutaneous nodules showing fat necrosis owing to mesotherapy.Dermatol Surg. 2005; 31: 250
- Histological changes associated with mesotherapy for fat dissolution.J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2005; 7: 17
- A prospective, randomized, double-blind, controlled clinical trial comparing laser-assisted lipoplasty with suction-assisted lipoplasty.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006; 118: 1032-1045
- Analysis of laser lipolysis effects on human tissue samples obtained from liposuction.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2005; 29: 281-286
- Abdominolipoplasty.Clin Plast Surg. 1989; 16: 289
- High-lateral-tension abdominoplasty with superficial fascial system suspension.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1995; 96: 603
- Abdominolipoplasty: a system of classification and treatment for combined abdominoplasty and suction-assisted lipectomy.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 1991; 15: 111
- Liposuction as an adjunct to a full abdominoplasty.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1995; 95: 829
- Combined suction-assisted lipectomy, surgical lipectomy, and surgical abdominoplasty.Ann Plast Surg. 1990; 24: 126
- Liposuction as an adjunct to a full abdominoplasty revisited.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2000; 106: 1197
- Lipoabdominoplasty: liposuction with reduced undermining and traditional abdominal skin flap resection.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2006; 30: 1
- Lipoabdominoplasty with selective and safe undermining.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2003; 112: 288
- Abdominoplasty combined with lipoplasty without panniculus undermining: abdominolipoplasty—a safe technique?.Clin Plast Surg. 2006; 33: 79
- Aesthetic surgery of the thoracoabdominal area combining abdominoplasty and circumferential lipoplasty: 7 years' experience.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2005; 116: 881
- A new suction cannula.Ann Plast Surg. 1990; 25: 154
- Effects of aesthetic abdominoplasty on abdominal wall perfusion: a quantitative evaluation.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2004; 114: 1586-1594
- Progressive tension sutures: A technique to reduce local complications in abdominoplasty.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2000; 105: 2583