Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Plastic Surgery
- How to win friends & influence people.The World’s Work (1913) Ltd, New York City, USA1953: 310 (viii)
Oswald AJ, Proto E, Sgroi D, University of Warwick. Department of E. Happiness and productivity. Warwick economic research papers no 882. Department of Economics, University of Warwick; 2008:42 p. : ill.
- History and evolution of orthognathic surgery at chang gung craniofacial center: lessons learned from 35-year experience.Ann Plast Surg. 2020; 84: S60-S68
- The aesthetic dentofacial analysis.Clin Plast Surg. 2007; 34: 369-394
- The importance of incisor positioning in the esthetic smile: the smile arc.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2001; 120: 98-111
- Smile design.Dent Clin North Am. 2007; 51 (vii): 299-318
- Comparison of progressive cephalometric changes and postsurgical stability of skeletal Class III correction with and without presurgical orthodontic treatment.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 69: 1469-1477
- Presurgical orthodontics versus no presurgical orthodontics: treatment outcome of surgical-orthodontic correction for skeletal class III open bite.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2010; 126: 2074-2083
- Surgery-first accelerated orthognathic surgery: orthodontic guidelines and setup for model surgery.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 69: 771-780
- Surgery-first accelerated orthognathic surgery: postoperative rapid orthodontic tooth movement.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 69: 781-785
- Comparison of transverse dimensional changes in surgical skeletal Class III patients with and without presurgical orthodontics.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2010; 68: 1807-1812
- A Surgery-first approach in surgical-orthodontic treatment of mandibular prognathism--a case report.Chang Gung Med J. 2010; 33: 699-705
- Aesthetic plastic surgery in Asians: principles & techniques.CRC Press/Taylor & Francis, USA2015 (2 volumes (xxxiv, 1138 pages))
- A modified intraoral sagittal splitting technic for correction of mandibular prognathism.J Oral Surg. 1968; 26: 250-253
- Orthodontic principles and guidelines for the surgery-first approach to orthognathic surgery.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2015; 44: 1457-1462
- Relationship between inferior alveolar nerve canal position at mandibular second molar in patients with prognathism and possible occurrence of neurosensory disturbance after sagittal split ramus osteotomy.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2010; 68: 3022-3027
- Reoperative orthognathic surgery.Oral Maxillofacial Surg Clin N Am. 2011; 23 (vi): 73-92
- Orthognathic surgery "again" to correct aesthetic failure of primary surgery: report on outcomes and patient satisfaction in 70 consecutive cases.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2018; 46: 1069-1078
- Orthognathic surgery with simultaneous autologous fat transfer for correction of facial asymmetry.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2017; 139: 693-700
- One-splint versus two-splint technique in orthognathic surgery for class III asymmetry: comparison of patient-centred outcomes.Clin Oral Investig. 2021; 25: 6799-6811
- Single-splint technique in orthognathic surgery: intraoperative checkpoints to control facial symmetry.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009; 124: 879-886