To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Plastic Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Current applications and safety of autologous fat grafts: a report of the ASPS fat graft task force.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009; 124: 272-280
- Fat grafting to the breast revisited: safety and efficacy.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2007; 119: 775-785
- Autologous fat grafting to the breast for cosmetic enhancement: experience in 66 patients with long-term follow up.J Plast Reconstr Aesth Surg. 2008; 61: 792-798
- Differentiating fat necrosis from recurrent malignancy in fat-grafted breasts.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2012; 130: 761-772
- Megavolum autologous fat transfer: part II. Practice and techniques.Plats Reconstr Surg. 2014; 133: 1369-1377
- Sources of processed lipoaspirate cells: influence of donor site on cell concentration.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2008; 122: 614-618
- Adipose-derived stem/progenitor cells: roles in adipose tissue remodeling and potential use for soft tissue augmentation.Regen Med. 2009; 4: 265-273
- Local anesthetics have a major impact on viability of preadipocytes and their differentiation into adipocytes.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2010; 123: 1500-1505
- Influences of centrifugation on cells and tissues in liposuction aspirates: optimized centrifugation for lipotransfer and cell isolation.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2008; 121: 1033-1041
- Complications after autologous fat injection to the breast.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009; 123: 360-370
- The oncologic outcome and immediate surgical complications of lipofilling in breast cancer patients: a multicenter study—milan-Paris-Lyon experience of 646.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2011; 128: 341-346
- Management of fat necrosis after autologous fat transplantation for breast augmentation.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2018; 142: 665-673
- The impact of liposuction cannula size on adipocyte viability.Ann Plast Surg. 2012; 69: 479-481
- The role of cannula diameter in improved adipocyte viability: a quantitative analysis.Aesthet J Surg. 2006; 26: 287-289
- Content of the growth factors bFGF, IGF-1, VEGF, and PDGF-BB in freshly harvested lipoaspirate after centrifugation and incubation.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009; 123: 826-833
- Structural fat grafting: more than a permanent filler.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006; 118: 108S-120S
- Autologous fat grafting: in search of the optimal technique.Surg Innov. 2014; 21: 327-336
- Megavolume autologous fat transfer: part I. Theory and principles.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2014; 133: 550-557
Published online: October 07, 2022
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.