To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Plastic Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Complications of breast augmentation with injected hydrophilic polyacrylamide gel.Aesthet Plast Surg. 2002; 26: 375-382
- The periareolar approach management of postoperative complications of breast augmentation by injected polyacrylamide hydrogel (in Chinese).Zhonghua Zheng Xing Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2005; 21: 332-334
- Retrospective analysis of complications of breast augmentation with injected polyacrylamide hydrophilic gel in 90 cases (in Chinese).Zhonghua Zheng Xing Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2007; 23: 221-223
- State Food and Drug Administration.(Web site) Available at:Accessed June 26, 2012)
- Complications after polyacrylamide hydrogel injection for soft-tissue augmentation.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2010; 126: 1349-1357
- Complications of polyacrylamide hydrogel (PAAG) injection in facial augmentation.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2010; 63: E9-E12
- Management for postoperative complications of breast augmentation by injected polyacrylamide hydrogel.Aesthet Plast Surg. 2005; 29 ([discussion: 162]): 156-161
- Complications after polyacrylamide hydrogel injection for facial soft-tissue augmentation in China: Twenty-Four cases and their surgical management.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2012; 130: 340e
- Lateral SMASectomy.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1997; 100: 509-513
- The high-superficial musculoaponeurotic system technique in facial rejuvenation: an update.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2003; 112: 1910-1917
- The individualized facelift technique in improving facial asymmetry for Asian patients.Ophthalmic Plast Reconstr Surg. 2018; 34: 516-521
- Lateral superficial muscular aponeurotic system stacking/superficial muscular aponeurotic systemectomy with orbicularis-malar fat repositioning: a procedure tailored for female Asian Patients.Dermatol Surg. 2020; 46: 934-941
- Special considerations in Chinese face-lift procedure. Insights from a 15-year Experience of 1026 cases.Ann Plast Surg. 2021; 86 (S244–S25)
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.