To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Plastic Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Borrowed beauty? Understanding identity in Asian facial cosmetic surgery.Med Health Care Philos. 2016; 19: 431-441
- Asian face lift with the composite face lift technique.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2022; 149: 59-69
- Anatomical characteristics of the perpendicular plate of the ethmoid: an analysis of paranasal sinus computed tomography via three-dimensional reconstruction.J Craniofac Surg. 2019; 30: 604-606
- Differences between Caucasian and Asian attractive faces.Skin Res Technol. 2018; 24: 73-79
- The Asian face lift.Semin Plast Surg. 2009; 23: 40-47
- A new paradigm for the aging Asian face.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2003; 27: 397-402
- Microscopic anatomy of the lower eyelid in Asians.Ophthal Plast Reconstr Surg. 2004; 20: 207-211
- Nasal analysis and anatomy: anthropometric proportional assessment in asians-aesthetic balance from forehead to chin, part I.Semin Plast Surg. 2015; 29: 219-225
- Comparison of aesthetic facial criteria between Caucasian and East Asian female populations: an esthetic surgeon's perspective.Asian J Surg. 2018; 41: 4-11
- Aesthetic surgery in Asians.Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2009; 17: 279-286
- Chinese expert consensus on clinical prevention and treatment of scar.Burns Trauma. 2018; 6: 27
- Ethnicity and the stigma of disabilities.Psychol Health. 2001; 16: 699-713
- An Asian community's perspective on facial profile attractiveness.Community Dent Oral Epidemiol. 2007; 35: 18-24
- Facelift part II: surgical techniques and complications.Aesthet Surg J. 2021; 41: NP1276-NP1294
- Facelift part I: history, anatomy, and clinical assessment.Aesthet Surg J. 2020; 40: 1-18
- The frontal branch of the facial nerve: the importance of its variations in face lifting.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1966; 38: 352-356
- Neck lift: defining anatomic problems and choosing appropriate treatment strategies.Clin Plast Surg. 2018; 45: 455-484
- Management of the submandibular gland in neck lifts: indications, techniques, pearls, and pitfalls.Clin Plast Surg. 2018; 45: 507-525
- The platysma window: an anatomically safe, efficient, and easily reproducible approach to neck contour in the face lift.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2012; 129: 1169-1172
- Structural fat grafting.Aesthet Surg J. 1998; 18: 386-388
- How to prevent and treat complications in facelift surgery, part 1: short-term complications.Aesthet Surg J Open Forum. 2021; 3: ojab007
- Temporal nerve neuropraxia and contralateral compensatory brow elevation.Dermatol Surg. 2007; 33: 114-116
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.