Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Plastic Surgery
Lin TM, Lin SD, Lai CS. The treatment of nasolabial fold with free fat graft: preliminary concept of Micro-Autologous Fat Transplantation (MAFT). Paper presented at: The 2nd Academic Congress of Taiwan Cosmetic Association Taipei. Taiwan, May 7, 2007.
United States Patent, Patent No.: US 7,632,251 B2. 2009.
- Application of microautologous fat transplantation in the correction of sunken upper eyelid.Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2014; 2: e259
- Fat grafting for recontouring sunken upper eyelids with multiple folds in Asians-novel mechanism for neoformation of double eyelid crease.Ann Plast Surg. 2016; 76: 371-375
- Total facial rejuvenation with micro-autologous fat transplantation (MAFT).in: Pu L.L.Q. Chen Y.R. Li Q.F. Aesthetic plastic surgery in Asians: principles and techniques. 1st edition. CRC Press, St. Louis (MO)2015: 127-146
- Microautologous fat transplantation for primary augmentation rhinoplasty: long-term monitoring of 198 Asian patients.Aesthe Surg J. 2016; 36: 648-656
- Long-term outcome of microautologous fat transplantation to correct temporal depression.J Craniofac Surg. 2017; 28: 629-634
- Micro-autologous fat transplantation (MAFT) for forehead volumizing and contouring.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2017; 41: 845-855
- Micro-autologous fat transplantation for rejuvenation of the dorsal surface of the aging hand.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2018; 71: 573-584
- Micro-autologous fat transplantation for treating a gummy smile.Aesthet Surg J. 2018; 38: 925-937
- Three simple steps for refining transcutaneous lower blepharoplasty for aging eyelids: the indispensability of microautologous fat transplantation.Aesthet Surg J. 2019; 39: 1163-1177
- Aesthet Surg J the effect of "single" vs "double" eyelids on the perceived attractiveness of Chinese women.Aesthet Surg J. 2014; 34: 374-382
- Correction of sunken upper-eyelid deformity in young asians by minimally-invasive double-eyelid procedure and simultaneous orbital fat pad repositioning: a one-year follow-up study of 250 cases.Aesthet Surg J. 2015; 35: 359-366
- Correction of sunken upper eyelid with orbital fat transposition flap and dermofat graft.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2017; 70: 1768-1775
- Free orbital fat grafting during upper blepharoplasty in asians to prevent multiple upper eyelid folds and sunken upper eyelids.J Craniofac Surg. 2020; 31: 685-688
- Impact of botulinum toxin type a treatment of the glabella and crow's feet on static forehead rhytides.Dermatol Surg. 2019; 45: 167-169
- Influential factors in autologous fat transplantation - focusing on the lumen size of injection needle and the injecting volume.J IPRAS. 2013; 9: 25-27
- Megavolume autologous fat transfer: part II. Practice and techniques.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2014; 133: 1369-1377
Authorship: Y.-N. Lin: First author with the contribution to surgical operation, data analysis, and interpretation. T.-M. Lin: The corresponding author contributes to the surgical procedure, data analysis, and interpretation. Y.-C. Wu, S.-H. Huang, C.-K. Chou: Contributed to the data interpretation and analysis. H. Takahashi: Contributed to surgical operation, compiled the DVD, and created the animation.