Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Plastic Surgery
- Surgical anatomy of the midcheek: facial layers, spaces, and the midcheek segments.Clin Plast Surg. 2008; 35 ([discussion: 393]): 395-404
- Newer understanding of specific anatomic targets in the aging face as applied to injectables: aging changes in the craniofacial skeleton and facial ligaments. Plast Reconstr.Surg. 2015; 136: 44S-48S
- Changes in the facial skeleton with aging: implications and clinical applications in facial rejuvenation. Aesthetic.Plast Surg. 2012; 36: 753-760
- Anatomy of the aging face.in: 3rd ed. Plast Surg. Aesthetic. 2. Elsevier, 2012: 78-92
- Facelift anatomy, SMAS, retaining ligaments and facial spaces.in: Aston S.J. Steinbrech D.S. Walden J.L. Aesthetic plastic surgery. Saunders, London2009 (Section 3)
- Surgical anatomy of the midcheek and malar mounds.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2002; 110 ([discussion: 897–911]): 885-896
- Surgical anatomy of the ligamentous attachments of the lower lid and lateral canthus.J Plast Reconstr Surg. 2002; 110 ([discussion: 897–911]): 873-884
- The tear trough ligament: anatomical basis for the tear trough deformity. Plast Reconstr.Surg. 2012; 129: 1392-1402
- Facial soft-tissue spaces and retaining ligaments of the midcheek: defining the premaxillary space.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2013; 132: 49-56
- The “no touch” lower blepharoplasty.Can J Plast Surg. 2009; 17: 102-103
- Extended lower lid blepharoplasty for eyelid and midface rejuvenation.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2013; 132: 1093-1101
- Transconjunctival orbital fat repositioning: transposition of orbital fat pedicles into a subperiosteal pocket.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2000; 105: 743
- An integrated approach to lower blepharoplasty.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2011; 127: 386-395
- Extended transconjunctival lower eyelid blepharoplasty with release of the tear trough ligament and fat redistribution.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2017; 140: 273-282
- Primary transcutaneous lower blepharoplasty with routine lateral canthal support: a comprehensive 10-year review.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2008; 121: 241-250
- Lysis of the Orbicularis retaining ligament and orbicularis oculi insertion: a powerful modality for lower eyelid and cheek rejuvenation.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2012; 129: 692e-700e
- Midcheek lift using facial soft-tissue spaces of the midcheek. Plast Reconstr.Surg. 2015; 136: 1155-1165
- Mid cheek lift via the facial soft tissue spaces.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2022; (In press)
- Long-term static and dynamic effects of the release of the tear trough ligament and origins of the orbicularis oculi in lower eyelid blepharoplastry.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2019; 144: 583-591
- The comprehensive management of chemosis following cosmetic lower blepharoplasty.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2008; 122: 579-586
- Angular nerve: new insights on innervation of the corrugator supercilii and procerus muscles..J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2006; 59: 366-372
- Upper eyelid ptosis correction with levator advancement in asian patients using the musculoaponeurotic junction of the levator as the key reference point.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2020; 146: 1268-1273
- A comprehensive approach to asian upper eyelid ptosis correction: the levator musculo-aponeurotic junction formula.Aesthet Surg J. 2021; 41: 1120-1129
The authors declare no conflict of interest in this present work. None of the authors has a financial interest in any of the products, devices, or drugs mentioned in this article.