To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Plastic Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Facial fat grafting: the past, present, and future.Clin Plast Surg. 2020; 47: 1-6
- Ideals of facial beauty amongst the Chinese population: results from a large national survey.Esthetic Plast Surg. 2020; 44: 1173-1183
- Consensus on changing trends, attitudes, and concepts of asian beauty.Esthetic Plast Surg. 2020; 44: 1186-1194
- Midline volume filler injection for facial rejuvenation and contouring in asians.Esthetic Plast Surg. 2019; 43: 1624-1634
- Radiofrequency-assisted liposuction for neck and lower face adipodermal remodeling and contouring.Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2016; 4: e850
- Improving fat transfer viability: the role of aging, body mass index, and harvest site.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2014; 134: 227-232
- Effects of storage culture media, temperature and duration on human adipose-derived stem cell viability for clinical use.Mol Med Rep. 2019; 19: 2189-2201
- Comparison of microfat, nanofat, and extracellular matrix/stromal vascular fraction gel for skin rejuvenation: basic research and clinical applications.Aesthet Surg J. 2021; 41: NP1557-NP1570
- Liposuction of the zygomatic arch area: a novel concept to improve the midface contour.Esthetic Plast Surg. 2022; (published online ahead of print, 2022 Jan 20)https://doi.org/10.1007/s00266-021-02765-8
- BeautiPHIcation™: a global approach to facial beauty.Clin Plast Surg. 2011; 38 (v): 347
- Quantification of the esthetically desirable female midface position.Aesthet Surg J. 2018; 38: 231-240
- The subcutaneous fat compartments in relation to esthetically important facial folds and rhytides.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2012; 65: 1292-1297
- Fat grafting for facial rejuvenation in asians.Clin Plast Surg. 2020; 47: 43-51
- Postoperative complications associated with reduction malarplasty via intraoral approach: a meta analysis.Ann Plast Surg. 2017; 78: 371-378
- Achieving ideal lower face esthetic contours: combination of tridimensional fat grafting to the chin with masseter botulinum toxin injection.Aesthet Surg J. 2016; 36: 1093-1100
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.