To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Plastic Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Nostril base augmentation effect of alveolar bone graft.Arch Plast Surg. 2013; 40: 542-545
- Comparative study of the effect of paranasal augmentation with autologous bone in orthognathic surgery.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2019; 77: 2116-2124
- Pyriform aperture augmentation as an adjunct to rhinoplasty.Clin Plast Surg. 2016; 43: 187-193
- Identifying a safe zone for midface augmentation using anatomic landmarks for the infraorbital foramen.Aesthet Surg J. 2013; 33: 13-18
- Paranasal Augmentation using multi-folded expanded polytetrafluorethylene (ePTFE) in the east asian nose.Aesthet Surg J. 2019; 39: 1319-1328
- Accident entry of titanium screw into the sphenoid sinus during paranasal augmentation with porous polyethylene implant.J Craniofac Surg. 2012; 23: e394-e396
- A simple technique for the correction of maxillonasal dysplasia using customized expanded polytetrafluoroethylene (ePTFE) implants.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2017; 70: 1292-1297
- Three-dimensional soft tissue change after paranasal augmentation with porous polyethylene.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2014; 43: 816-823
Published online: October 07, 2022
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.