To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Plastic Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The use of expanded polytetrafluoroethylene in short nose elongation: fourteen years of clinical experience.Ann Plast Surg. 2018; 81: 7-11
- Contralateral hemi-fifth-lumbar nerve transfer for unilateral lower limb dysfunction due to incomplete traumatic spinal cord injury: a report of two cases.Microsurgery. 2020; 40: 234-240
- Dorsal augmentation using alloplastic implants.Facial Plast Surg. 2017; 33: 189-194
- State of the art in augmentation rhinoplasty: implant or graft.Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2012; 20: 280-286
- Revision rhinoplasty for short noses in the asian population.JAMA Facial Plast Surg. 2015; 17: 325-332
- Correction of severe short nose using a costal cartilage extension framework.Ann Plast Surg. 2020; 85: 472-475
- Treatment strategy for revision rhinoplasty in asians.Facial Plast Surg. 2016; 32: 615-619
- Supra Alar island flap and costal cartilage for "Arrow Tail" short nose deformity correction.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2021; 74: 1633-1701
- Surgical Techniques for the correction of postrhinoplasty depressed scars on the nasal tip.JAMA Facial Plast Surg. 2015; 17: 405-412
- Full-thickness skin grafting in nasal reconstruction.Semin Plast Surg. 2013; 27: 90-95
- Supermicrosurgical reconstruction of nasal tip defects using the preauricular reversed superficial temporal artery flap.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2020; 73: 58-64
- Microvascular reconstruction of nasal ala using a reversed superficial temporal artery auricular flap.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2006; 59: 1300-1304
- Extended forehead skin expansion and single-stage nasal subunit plasty for nasal reconstruction.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2010; 125: 1119-1128
- Injection rhinoplasty with hyaluronic acid and calcium hydroxyapatite: a retrospective survey investigating outcome and complication rates.Facial Plast Surg. 2015; 31: 301-307
- Rheologic and physicochemical properties used to differentiate injectable hyaluronic acid filler products.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2019; 143: 707e-720e
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty using hyaluronic acid dermal fillers: a systematic review.J Cosmet Dermatol. 2021; 20: 2414-2424
- Use of injectables in rhinoplasty retouching: towards an evolution of surgical strategy? Literature review.J Stomatol Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2020; 121: 550-555
- Soft-tissue fillers in rhinoplasty.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2014; 133: 121e-126e
- Update on avoiding and treating blindness from fillers: a recent review of the world literature.Aesthet Surg J. 2019; 39: 662-674
- Complications and management after a nonsurgical rhinoplasty: a literature review.Dermatol Ther. 2019; 32: e12978
- Outcomes following rhinoplasty using autologous costal cartilage.Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2012; 14: 175-180
- Concentric and eccentric carved costal cartilage: a comparison of warping.Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2006; 8: 42-46
- Use of autologous costal cartilage in Asian rhinoplasty.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2012; 130: 1338-1348
- A modified technique of septal extension using a septal cartilage graft for short-nose rhinoplasty in Asians.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2012; 36: 1028-1038
Conflicts of interest: There are no potential conflicts of interest regarding this article.
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.