To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Plastic Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Consensus on changing trends, attitudes, and concepts of Asian beauty.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2016; 40: 193-201
- A prospective study of the effect of botulinum toxin A on masseteric muscle hypertrophy with ultrasonographic and electromyographic measurement.Br J Plast Surg. 2001; 54: 197-200
- Botulinum toxin A for lower facial contouring: a prospective study.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2007; 31: 445-451
- Botulinum toxin injections for leg contouring in East Asians.Dermatol Surg. 2020; 46: S62-S70
- Efficacy and safety of botulinum toxin type A injection in patients with bilateral trapezius hypertrophy.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2018; 42: 1664-1671
- Intradermal microdroplet injection of diluted incobotulinumtoxin-A for sebum control, face lifting, and pore size improvement.J Drugs Dermatol. 2021; 20: 49-54
- Botulinum toxin: an effective treatment for flushing and persistent erythema in rosacea.J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2021; 14: 42-45
- The oval female facial shape – a study in beauty.Dermatol Surg. 2015; 41: 1375-1383
- Proportionality in asian and north american caucasian faces using neoclassical facial canons as criteria.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2002; 26: 64-69
- Comparison of craniofacial characteristics of typical Chinese and Caucasian young adults.Eur J Orthod. 2011; 33: 205-211
- Experience and management of intravascular injection with facial fillers: results of a multinational survey of experienced injectors.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2016; 40: 549-555
- Ultrasound to improve the safety of hyaluronic acid filler treatments.J Cosmet Dermatol. 2018; 17: 1019-1024
- Sensitivity of aspiration as a safety test before injection of soft tissue fillers.J Cosmet Dermatol. 2018; 17: 39-46
- In vitro evaluation of preinjection aspiration for hyaluronic fillers as a safety checkpoint.Dermatol Surg. 2019; 45: 954-958
- Facial assessment and injection guide for botulinum toxin and injectable hyaluronic acid fillers: focus on the midface.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2017; 140: 540e-550e
- False sense of safety: blunt cannulas cause the majority of severe vascular complications in hyaluronic acid injection.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2020; 146: 240e-241e
- The science and theory behind facial aging.Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2013; 1: E8-E15
Published online: October 07, 2022
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.