To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Plastic Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Percutaneous Thread Lift facial rejuvenation: Literature Review and Evidence-Based Analysis.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2021; 45: 1540-1550
- Soft tissue contraction in body contouring with radiofrequency-assisted liposuction: a treatment Gap solution.Aesthet Surg J. 2018; 38: S74-S83
- Adjustable depth Fractional radiofrequency combined with bipolar radiofrequency: a minimally invasive Combination treatment for skin laxity.Aesthet Surg J. 2019; 39: S112-S119
- Body-contouring with radiofrequency-assisted liposuction.J Plast Surg Hand Surg. 2011; 45: 286-293
- Nonexcisional tissue tightening: creating skin surface area reduction during abdominal liposuction by adding radiofrequency heating.Aesthet Surg J. 2013; 33: 1154-1166
- Radiofrequency-assisted liposuction compared with Aggressive superficial, subdermal liposuction of the Arms: a bilateral Quantitative Comparison.Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2015; 3: e459
- A systematic review of subsurface radiofrequency treatments in plastic surgery.Ann Plast Surg. 2022; 89: 274-285https://doi.org/10.1097/SAP.0000000000003093
- Technique for minimally invasive face and neck contouring with bipolar radiofrequency devices.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1097/PRS.0000000000009358
- Second generation radiofrequency body contouring device: Safety and Efficacy in 300 local anesthesia liposuction cases.Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2020; 8e3113
- In vitro evaluation of negative pressure generated during application of negative suction volumes by use of various syringes with and without thoracostomy tubes.Am J Vet Res. 2019; 80: 625-630
- Radiofrequency-assisted liposuction device for body contouring: 97 patients under local anesthesia.Aesthet Plast Surg. 2012; 36: 767-779
- Marginal mandibular nerve Mapping prior to Nonablative radiofrequency skin tightening.Aesthet Surg J. 2021; 41: 218-223
- The MICRO-lift: a ligaments-based anatomic technique for lower face and neck rejuvenation using bipolar radiofrequency.Aesthet Plast Surg. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1007/s00266-021-02719-0
- Bipolar radiofrequency as an Adjunct to face and body contouring: a 745-patient clinical experience.Aesthet Surg J. 2021; 41: 685-694
- The Efficacy and safety of subcutaneous radiofrequency after liposuction: a New application for face and neck skin tightening.Aesthet Surg J. 2021; 41: NP94-NP100
- Low negative pressure combined with Supertumescence Microliposuction as a New method for Repairing facial fat Overfilling: a Case Series of 32 patients.Aesthet Surg J. 2022; 42: NP193-NP200
Published online: October 07, 2022
Conflict of Interest: The authors have nothing to disclose.
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.