To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Plastic Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Chinese women's preferences and concerns regarding incision location for breast augmentation surgery: a survey of 216 patients.Aesthet Plast Surg. 2015; 39: 214-226
- Breast augmentation.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2014; 133: 567-583
- Subcutaneous endoscopic plastic surgery using a retractor-mounted endoscope system.Perspect Plast Surg. 1993; 7: 1-22
- Transaxillary dual-plane augmentation mammaplasty: experience with 98 breasts.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2009; 62: 1459-1463
- Measuring volumetric change after augmentation mammaplasty using a three-dimensional scanning technique: an innovative method.J.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2012; 36: 1134-1139
- A prospective study of breast dynamic morphological changes after dual-plane augmentation mammaplasty with 3D scanning technique.PLoS One. 2014; 9: e93010
- Tebbetts JB. Dual plane breast augmentation: optimizing implant-soft-tissue relationships in a wide range of breast types.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2001; 107: 1255-1272
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.