To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Plastic Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Aesthetic facial injection in asians[M].Peking University Medical Press, China2017: 163
- Aesthetic thread rejuvenation in asians[M].Peking University Medical Press, China2019: 211-214
- Minimally invasive body sculpting in asians[M].Peking University Medical Press, China2022
- Aesthetic plastic surgery in asians: principles & techniques[M].CRC Press, 2015
- Predicting public interest in nonsurgical cosmetic procedures using google trends[J].Aesthet Surg J. 2020; 40: 1253-1262
- Demographics of men and minorities in cosmetic clinical trials of botulinum toxin and hyaluronic acid fillers[J].Dermatol Surg. 2019; 46: 1164-1168
- An Objective, quantitative, dynamic assessment of hyaluronic acid fillers that adapt to facial movement[J].Plast Reconstr Surg. 2020; 145: 295e-305e
- Off face usage of poly-l-lactic acid for body rejuvenation[J].J Drugs Dermatol. 2017; 16: 489-494
- Facial rejuvenation using a mixture of calcium hydroxylapatite filler and hyaluronic acid filler[J].J Craniofac Surg. 2020; 31: e18-e21
- Food and drug administration authors publish articles on dermal filler materials, injections, methods, and skin preparation[J].Plast Reconstr Surg. 2017; 140: 632e-633e
- Energy-based facial rejuvenation: advances in diagnosis and treatment[J].JAMA Facial Plast Surg. 2017; 19: 64-71
- Consensus on changing trends, attitudes, and concepts of asian beauty[J].Aesthet Plast Surg. 2016; 40: 193-201
- Skin ageing: a comparison between Chinese and European populations. A pilot study[J].J Dermatol Sci. 2005; 40: 187-193
- Overall design and construction of facial injection cosmetology[J].Dermatol Bull. 2018; 35: 621-626
- Exploring the links between self-compassion, body dissatisfaction, and acceptance of cosmetic surgery in young Italian women[J].Front Psychol. 2019; 10: 2698
- An innovative approach for facial rejuvenation and contouring injections in asian patients[J].Aesthet Surg J Open Forum. 2021; 3: 1-6
- Recommendations on the use of injectable poly-l-lactic acid for skin laxity in off-face areas[J].J Drugs Dermatol. 2019; 18: 929-935
- Facial safe zones for soft tissue filler injections: a practical guide[J].J Drugs Dermatol. 2019; 18: 896-902
- Practices in the usage and reconstitution of poly-l-lactic acid[J].J Drugs Dermatol. 2019; 18: 880-886
- The golden ratio in facial symmetry[J].Rhinology. 2013; 51: 18-21
- Phi, fat, and the mathematics of a beautiful midface[J].Ophthalmic Plast Reconstr Surg. 2018; 34: 491-496
- Overall design and construction of aesthetic human body[J].Chin J Med Aesth Cosmet. 2007; 13: 43-44
Cui H. Art of Facial Injection In Asian. International Master Course on Aging Skin, IMCAS. Paris, France; 2016. p 163.
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.