To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Plastic Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Long-term patient-reported outcomes in postmastectomy breast reconstruction.JAMA Surg. 2018; 153: 891-899
- Autologous versus Autologous versus implant-based breast reconstruction: a systematic review and meta-analysis of Breast-Q patient-reported outcomes-nbased bre.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2020; 73: 278-285
- Autologous breast reconstruction versus implant-based reconstruction: how do long-term costs and health care use compare?.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2020; 145: 303-311
- Latissimus dorsi and immediate fat transfer (LIFT) for complete autologous breast reconstruction.Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2018; 6: 1-6
- Autologous breast reconstruction with the extended latissimus dorsi flap.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2002; 110: 751-759
- Evaluation of late results in breast reconstruction by latissimus dorsi flap and prosthesis implantation.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006; 117: 1387-1394
- Effects of an autologous flap combined with an implant for breast reconstruction: an evaluation of 1000 consecutive reconstructions of previously irradiated breasts.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2008; 122: 356-362
- Feasibility of autologous fat transfer for replacement of implant volume in complicated implant-assisted latissimus dorsi flap breast reconstruction.Ann Plast Surg. 2015; 74: 397-402
- Breast fat grafting (lipomodelling) after extended latissimus dorsi flap breast reconstruction: a preliminary report of 200 consecutive cases.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2010; 63: 1769-1777
- Autologous flap breast reconstruction: surgical algorithm and patient selection.J Surg Oncol. 2016; 113: 865-874
- The effect of anterior abdominal wall scars on the vascular anatomy of the abdominal wall: a cadaveric and clinical study with clinical implications.Clin Anat. 2009; 22: 815-822
- Comparison of the pedicled latissimus dorsi flap with immediate fat transfer versus abdominally based free tissue transfer for breast reconstruction.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2020; 146: 137e-146e
- Maximizing the volume of latissimus dorsi flap in autologous breast reconstruction with simultaneous multisite fat grafting.Aesthet Surg J. 2016; 36: 169-178
- The oncologic outcome and immediate surgical complications of lipofilling in breast cancer patients: a multicenter study-milan-paris-lyon experience of 646 lipofilling procedures.Plast Surg Complet Clin Masters PRS- Breast Reconstr. 2015; : 14-19https://doi.org/10.1097/PRS.0b013e31821e713c
Published online: January 31, 2023
Published by Elsevier Inc.