To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Plastic Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The transverse gracilis musculocutaneous flap.Ann Plast Surg. 1992; 29: 482-490
- Lessons learned from 30 Years of transverse myocutaneous gracilis flap breast reconstruction: historical appraisal and review of the present literature and 300 cases.J Clin Med. 2021; 10https://doi.org/10.3390/JCM10163629
- Comparison of transverse upper gracilis and profunda femoris artery perforator flaps for breast reconstruction: a systematic review.Microsurgery. 2020; 40: 916-928
- Lower extremity free flaps for breast reconstruction.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2017; 140: 77S-86S
- Gracilis myocutaneous free flap in autologous breast reconstruction.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009; 124: 1400-1409
- Modifications to extend the transverse upper gracilis flap in breast reconstruction: clinical series and results.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2012; 129https://doi.org/10.1097/PRS.0B013E31823620CB
- The extended transverse musculocutaneous gracilis flap: vascular anatomy and clinical implications.Ann Plast Surg. 2011; 67: 170-177
- The transverse upper gracilis flap for breast reconstruction following liposuction of the thigh.Microsurgery. 2010; 30: 636-638
- Donor-site morbidity following harvest of the transverse myocutaneous gracilis flap for breast reconstruction.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2014; 134: 682e-691e
- The conjoined TUGPAP flap for breast reconstruction: systematic review and illustrative anatomy.Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2021; 9https://doi.org/10.1097/GOX.0000000000003512
- The transverse musculocutaneous gracilis flap for autologous breast reconstruction: focus on donor site morbidity.Breast Cancer. 2021; 28: 1273-1282
- Autologous fat grafting for enhancement of breast reconstruction with a transverse myocutaneous gracilis flap: a cohort study.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2018; 71: 1557-1562
- The medial circumflex femoral artery origin variability and its radiological and surgical intervention significance.Springerplus. 2015; 4https://doi.org/10.1186/S40064-015-0881-2
- The gracilis (medial circumflex femoral) perforator flap: a medial groin free flap?.Ann Plast Surg. 2003; 51: 623-626
- The free gracilis perforator flap: anatomical study and clinical refinements of a new perforator flap.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009; 123: 578-588
- The transverse myocutaneous gracilis flap: technical refinements.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2010; 63: 305-313
- The diagonal upper gracilis (DUG) flap.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2013; 132: 33-34
- Comparison of liposomal bupivacaine to a local analgesic cocktail for transversus abdominis plane blocks in abdominally based microvascular breast reconstruction.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2022; 150https://doi.org/10.1097/PRS.0000000000009398
- Bilateral simultaneous breast reconstruction with diep- and tmg flaps: head to head comparison, risk and complication analysis.J Clin Med. 2020; 9: 1-13
- Double transverse myocutaneous gracilis free flaps for unilateral breast reconstruction.Microsurgery. 2016; 36: 539-545
- TUGs into VUGs and Friendly BUGs: transforming the gracilis territory into the best secondary breast reconstructive option.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2015; 136: 447-454
- Transverse upper gracilis flap breast reconstruction: a 5-year consecutive case series of patient-reported outcomes.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2022; 150: 258-268
- Safety and donor site morbidity of the transverse musculocutaneous gracilis (TMG) flap in autologous breast reconstruction-A systematic review and meta-analysis.J Surg Oncol. 2021; 124: 492-509
- Medial thigh lift free flap for autologous breast augmentation after bariatric surgery.Obes Surg. 2002; 12: 831-834
- The anatomic basis of the profunda femoris artery perforator flap: a new option for autologous breast reconstruction--a cadaveric and computer tomography angiogram study.J Reconstr Microsurg. 2012; 28: 381-386
- The transverse musculocutaneous gracilis flap for breast reconstruction: guidelines for flap and patient selection.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2008; 122: 29-38
- Predicting perforator location on preoperative imaging for the profunda artery perforator flap.Microsurgery. 2012; 32: 507-511
Published online: January 25, 2023
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.