Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Plastic Surgery
- Nationwide trends in mastectomy for early-stage breast cancer.JAMA Surg. 2015 Jan; 150: 9-16
- Nonexpansive immediate breast reconstruction using human acellular tissue matrix graft (AlloDerm).Ann Plast Surg. 2006; 57: 1-5
https://www.plasticsurgery.org/documents/News/Statistics/2018/reconstructive-breast-procedures-age-2018.pdf (Accessed June 2022).
- The “living bra” in immediate and delayed reconstruction of the breast follow- ing mastectomy for malignant and nonmalignant disease.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1981; 68: 392-403
- Abdominal fascial flaps for providing total implant coverage in one-stage breast reconstruction: an autologous solution.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2009; 33: 853-858
- Immediate bilateral breast recon- struction with implants and inferolateral AlloDerm slings.Ann Plast Surg. 2005; 55: 232-239
- Implant breast reconstruction using acellular dermal matrix.Ann Plast Surg. 2006; 56: 22-25
- Inferolateral AlloDerm hammock for implant coverage in breast reconstruction.Ann Plast Surg. 2007; 59: 250-255
- Implant-based breast reconstruction with allograft.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2007; 120: 373-381
- Immediate single-stage breast reconstruction using implants and human acellular dermal tissue matrix with adjustment of the lower pole of the breast to reduce unwanted lift.Ann Plast Surg. 2008; 61: 494-499
- The use of absorbable mesh in implant-based breast reconstruction: a 7-year review.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2020; 146: 731e-736e
Livesey S., Atkinson Y., Call T., et al. An acellular dermal transplant processed from human allograft skin retains normal extracellular matrix components and ultrastructural characteristics. Poster presented at the American Association of Tissue Banks Conference, August 20–24, 1994.
- An 8-year experience of direct-to-implant immediate breast reconstruction using human acellular dermal matrix (AlloDerm).Plast Reconstr Surg. 2011; 127: 514-524
- Acellular Dermal matrix-assisted direct-to-implant breast reconstruction and capsular contracture: a 13-year experience.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2016; 138: 329-337
- Acellular dermis-assisted prosthetic breast recon- struction versus complete submuscular coverage: a head-to- head comparison of outcomes.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009; 124: 1735-1740
- AlloDerm performance in the setting of prosthetic breast surgery, infection, and irradiation.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009; 124: 1743-1753
- The influence of AlloDerm on expander dynamics and com- plications in the setting of immediate tissue expander/im- plant reconstruction: a matched-cohort study.Ann Plast Surg. 2008; 60: 510-513
- The "empanada" construct: prepectoral technique refinement utilizing a composite acellular dermal matrix mesh wrap.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2021; 147: 1082-1083
- Prepectoral breast reconstruction.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2017; 140: 51S-59S
- Direct-to-implant prepectoral breast reconstruction: patient-reported outcomes.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2021; 148: 882e-890e
- An algorithmic approach to prepectoral direct-to-implant breast reconstruction: version 2.0.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2019 May; 143: 1311-1319
- Important considerations for performing prepectoral breast reconstruction.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2017; 140: 7S-13S
- Prepectoral breast reconstruction.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2018 Aug; 142: 232e-233e
- Surgical outcomes in prepectoral breast reconstruction.Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2020; 8: e2744
- Indocyanine green angiography use in breast reconstruction: a national analysis of outcomes and cost in 110,320 patients.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2018; 141: 825-832
- Use of Indocyanine green angiography decreases the risk of complications in autologous- and implant-based breast reconstruction: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2021; 74: 1703-1717
- Is there a preferred incision location for nipple-sparing mastectomy? A systematic review and meta-analysis.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2019; 143: 906e-919e
- Short-term complications associated with acellular dermal matriz-assisted direct-to-implant breast reconstruction.Ann Plast Surg. 2017; 78: 35-40
- Retrospective review of 331 consecutive immediate single-stage implant reconstructions with acellular dermal matrix: indications, comlications, trends, and costs.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2011; 128: 1170-1178