To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Plastic Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The free abdominoplasty flap and its use in breast reconstruction.Scand J Plast Reconstr Surg. 1979; 13: 423
- Deep inferior epigastric perforator flap for breast reconstruction.Ann Plast Surg. 1994; 32: 32-38
- Breast reconstruction with gluteal artery perforator (GAP) flaps: a critical analysis of 142 cases.Ann Plast Surg. 2004; 52: 118-125
- Breast reconstruction with SGAP and IGAP flaps.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2010; 126: 393-401
- Alternative flaps in autologous breast reconstruction.Gland Surg. 2021; 10: 444
- The lumbar artery perforator flap in autologous breast reconstruction: initial experience with 100 cases.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2018; 142: 1e-8e
- Lumbar artery perforator flap: initial experience with simultaneous bilateral flaps for breast reconstruction.Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2020; 8: e2800
- The zones of adherence: role in minimizing and preventing contour deformities in liposuction.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2001; 107: 1562-1569
- The lateral thigh perforator flap for autologous breast reconstruction: a prospective analysis of 138 flaps.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2018; 141: 257-268
- Lower-body lift.Aesthet Surg J. 2001; 21: 355-369
- Lumbar artery perforator flaps: a systematic review of free tissue transfers and anatomical characteristics.Ann Plast Surg. 2022; 89: 10-97
- The use of pedicled perforator flaps for reconstruction of lumbosacral defects.Ann Plast Surg. 2000; 45: 7-14
- The butterfly design: coverage of a large sacral defect with two pedicled lumbar artery perforator flaps.Br J Plast Surg. 2002; 55: 251-253
- Autologous breast reconstruction with a free lumbar artery perforator flap.Br J Plast Surg. 2003; 56: 180-183
- Lumbar flap versus the gold standard: comparison to the DIEP flap.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2020; 145: 706e-714e
- Discussion: lumbar flap versus the gold standard: comparison to the DIEP flap.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2020; 145: 715e-716e
- The lumbar artery perforator based island flap: anatomical study and case reports.Br J Plast Surg. 1999; 52: 541-546
- Three-dimensional angiography of the superior gluteal artery and lumbar artery perforator flap.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009; 123: 79-86
- The lumbar artery perforator flap: 3-dimensional anatomical study and clinical applications.Ann Plast Surg. 2016; 77: 469-476
- The lumbar artery perforator flap: clinical review and guidance on image reporting.Clin Radiol. 2019; 74: 756-762
- The lumbar artery perforators: a cadaveric and clinical anatomical study.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009; 123: 1229-1238
- Vascular anatomy of the spinal cord.J neurointerventional Surg. 2012; 4: 67-74
- Image wisely and choosing wisely: importance of adult body CT protocol design for patient safety, exam quality, and diagnostic efficacy.J Am Coll Radiol. 2015; 12: 1185-1190
- Image wisely: the beginning, current status, and future opportunities.J Am Coll Radiol. 2017; 14: 442-443
- Magnetic resonance angiography in perforator flap breast reconstruction.Gland Surg. 2016; 5: 197
- Lumbar artery perforator flap: an anatomical study using multidetector computed tomographic scan and surgical pearls for breast reconstruction.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2016; 138: 343-352
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.